Photograph by Cedric Buchet. Styled by Bill Mullen. Fashion assistants: Mauricio Quezada and Mollie Maguire. Hair by Neeko at Dew Beauty Agency and Salon Sessions using Oribe. Makeup by Kara Yoshimoto Bua for Chanel using Revlon. Manicure by Deborah Lippmann.
Halle Berry models every season’s wardrobe essentials: a great jacket and classic denim. Salvatore Ferragamo jacket, $17,300; (800) 628-8916. Isabel Marant shirt, $145; (212) 219-2284. Hermès belt, $2,050; hermes.com. Guess jeans, $98; guess.com. Janis by Janis Savitt necklace, $588, bracelets, $625 and $940, and rings, $125, $150 and $200; (212) 245-7396.
See the interactive slideshow >>
It’s 10 in the morning, and already Halle Berry is being chased, though a better word for what’s going on might be “hunted.” Considering this, the Oscar-winning actress — one of the stars of the film “Cloud Atlas” — makes her way into the lounge of the Four Seasons Hotel as if emerging from savasana at the end of a two-hour yoga class. Her smile appears warm, her outfit (perfectly ripped jeans and a T-shirt) unremarkable. Her hair — back to the short cut she has favored over the years, that only a woman this beautiful could pull off with such success — looks great though un-fussed-over, as does the rest of her, never mind that she just celebrated her 46th birthday. She doesn’t carry herself like a woman under siege.
- Halle Berry discusses her relation to Sarah Palin (bazaardaily.com)
- Halle Berry and Zendee Rose Tenerefe (ellentv.com)
- Happy Birthday Halle Berry! Her Top 10 Beauty Moments (bellasugar.com)
- Halle Berry reveals she’s related to Sarah Palin (newsfixnow.com)
- Photo Opp: Halle Berry Sparkles at Cloud Atlas Premiere (glambergirlblog.com)
- Halle Berry | Roles of a Lifetime | Photos (getmybuzzup.com)
- Cloud Atlas Interview: Tom Hanks And Halle Berry Chat With Attack Of The Show (g4tv.com)
- Halle Berry Puts Wedding On Hold Until She Relocates To France (worldlifehype.wordpress.com)
- Halle Berry: Why I Had to Say Yes to Cloud Atlas (5min.com)
- Halle Berry: ‘Happy is the New Black’! (justjared.com)