BRITISH FASHION AWARDS 2012 CEREMONY, SAVOY THEATER, STELLA MCCARTNEY
MY BRITISH FASHION AWARDS 2012 EXPERIENCE
In Celebrity, Trend on December 1, 2012 at 2:22 am
Dear girlfriends, the two days I spent in London around the time of the British Fashion Awards 2012 ceremony have been a true roller coaster ride! If you have followed my blog lately you already knew about my excitement about the event…and it has truly been overwhelming! On the one hand it has been incredible to dive into the glamorous world of fashion and celebrities, to witness with my own eyes such high-profile event like the British Fashion Awards – a celebration of British culture, fashion design and the – distinct sense of fashion that developed over the years almost like a tradition in the UK. I love and adore that sense of fashion – it’s absolutely my cup of tea, so to speak.
On the other hand I once again learned that not all that glitters is gold – and that there is a force that is always able to put you in front of an unexpected situation – and that force is called life. After these overwhelming two days, when rushing down an escalator at Heathrow airport in order to arrive at the gate in time, I slipped, fell and almost broke my leg but eventually getting away with some nasty scratches. I posted a photo of my poor, injured leg on Instagram and I thought I share it with you – not because I am trying to arouse pity, but because it really happened! Maybe you have already experienced something similar. Well, I certainly can say that life has thought- or actually reminded me to take every step thoughtfully!
But let me get back to the story of an amazing event- I thought it would be the best to share this experience the way I experienced it: I arrived in London last Tuesday and after a make over at the Lounge Soho for my hair and at Ilamasque for make up I arrived at the Savoy Theater with my purple ticket. These tickets were reserved for fashion students and bloggers and I also met designers and shop owners. I sat in the upper stalls of the theater, quite far from the stage and quite up high as well, yet did I feel very close to the whole happening – especially at some certain highlights of the event.
- British Fashion Awards (spindleandcanisterblog.com)
- See All the (Style) Action Inside the British Fashion Awards (fabsugar.com)
- British Fashion Awards 2012 ♥ (secretstylefile.wordpress.com)
- British Fashion Awards 2012 (frillsandfeathers.wordpress.com)
- Inside The British Fashion Awards 2012 With Alexa Chung, Rita Ora And Stella McCartney (graziadaily.co.uk)
- 20 Things We’re Looking Forward To From The British Fashion Awards 2012 – Tomorrow! (graziadaily.co.uk)
- GRL SCOOP: My First Time At The British Fashion Awards! (rubysview.com)
- Inside The British Fashion Awards 2012: WATCH Our Highlights Video (graziadaily.co.uk)
- Stella McCartney the toast of the fashion world after being named Designer of the Year at British Fashion Awards (dailyrecord.co.uk)
- Princess Beatrice, Victoria Pendleton: British Fashion Awards (celebs.gather.com)